Sunday, May 15, 2011

i'll be waiting for you



wherenever i'm alone
i can see you face
smiling back at me
how i miss you those days
but now i'm standing here
all alone still loving you

my love
hear me call your name
whenever you're alone
do you think of me?

being with you
always makes me smile
why did you have to go?
i'm still reaching out to you

my love
hear me cry for you

c/0 
i'll be waiting for you
there'll be no one else for me
you don't have to see my pain
coz my hearts just beats for you
you let me know
should i ever give us up?
is this love full of lies?
coz i'm still holding on to you

when i dream of you
i'm in sweet serenity
i don't want it to end 
having you loving me
but in reality
you have never looked at me

my love
i'm reaching out to you

repeat c/0

please look at me
like the faraway stars
can't i be the one
that you'll love forever

repeat c/0



No comments:

Copyright © 2013 Reserved to Nufaka's Blog's
Design by Azhafizah.Com