Sunday, August 29, 2010

3 months

5dys he left

evrydy i act as a bz girl

i've done ol de work dat i owez xtand

i've slept erly than b4

i've went blogwalking n read it

share de stori wit asri n fren

although sumtym i feel lyk they ol dun want to hear it xcept asri n cgu halim

(asri n cgu halim, u r my bestie fren rite now, owez giv me strength n supot in wateve i do)

i feel lyk sumbody rely hate n dun want me stay longer at gadong..or..it juz my feeling as well..=(

i rely dun wanna try 2 understand u..pliss la phm2....

i smile owez in de class

try 2 mek myself hepy wen teaching

try not to mek my heart rule my emossion

i catch up new idea 2 mek my studen lop in math

i try 2 mek physics my best major "terer" subjek

owez hopefully

huhhh..

i've try hard to mek myself free frm remind him evrytym

but..it juz..

my mind set 2 b free

my mouth smile to mek someone else hepy

i slept cuz dun want to think nothing

but my heart??

owez beating wit ur name..

i'm so sori cuz can't stop it..

i juz can't stop it...

i rely miss u diz tym..n evrytym..almost evrytym i'm breathing

hepy monthly annivesary abang

i lop u so much =(


No comments:

Copyright © 2013 Reserved to Nufaka's Blog's
Design by Azhafizah.Com